Build your children´s future
Catchyespañol is for you if...
- Your child is small. They cannot read or write very well
- The level of other programmes is not adequate
- The curriculum of other programmes is not interesting or practical for your child
- The curriculum of other programmes is mostly based on grammar or is repetitive
- Your child needs to improve certain linguistic skills (speaking, writing,….)
- Your child has trouble remembering Spanish outside of class or even forgets it ater some time.
- Your child does not have any opportunities to practice their Spanish or feels insecure using it.
- Spanish exams are a nightmare for your child. He/she is worried about his/her marks or easily draws a blank.
Your child has already had contact with Spanish but he/she is not motivated to continue learning
- Your child´s classes in or outside of school have not met your expectations and the results have been negative
- Your child thinks Spanish is especially difficult. Even though he/she makes an effort, your child does not naturally acquire the language
- At your child´s high school or language school, the rhythm of the Spanish classes is too fast your your child to digest the contents well enough.
- At your child´s high school or language school, the rhythm of the Spanish classes is too slow. Your child is bored of reviewing the same content over and over again. His/her level of Spanish is not getting better.
- Your child has grown up in a bilingual family but he/she is not able to express him/herself well enough yet.
- Communication with his/her grandparents, uncles or cousins is still difficult.
- You often travel to hispanophone countries and have friends that speak Spanish.
- Your child´s education is the most important thing for you and, for this reason, you know that they need to develop their mind by learning other languages.
- You make an effort by having your child homeschooled to have him/her follow a plurilingual curriculum.
- You are aware that Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world and the third most used on the Internet. You are also sure that speaking Spanish will multiply your child´s academic and career opportunities.
- Unfortunately, your work does not allow you to drive your child to and from classes.
- It is much better for you to have your child learn comfortably at home, where he/she feels safe and you can decide the time of the class.
Catchy Spanish is Spanish that is pleasant and easy to remember, like a song.
Learning Spanish does not have to be torture but a way to enjoy overcoming new challenges.
How do we achieve this?
The trick is personalisation
There are many ingredients that make Catchyespañol a sure-fire method for its students. Following it step-by-step, we are able to create positive and memorable experiences associated with the language.
Even though the core of the method stays the same, the preferences of each student can change. Because of this, colaboration with the family is key throughout the process. Working together, we can adapt to your child´s needs. Only in this way, can he/she involve him/herself completely in his/her own learning, feeling motivated and progressively facing new challenges.
THE METHOD´S INGREDIENTS AND ITS APPLICATION
COMMITMENTS TO YOU
Something so simple yet complicated as seeing your child…
ENJOYING WHILE LEARNING SPANISH
SPEAKING FLUENTLY AND WITHOUT ANY FEAR